Brain Teasers 1 (28/06/2020

Hello and good morning my friends, welcome back to my blog. this is is my first brain teasers blog. plz. try these "Mind blowing brain teasers".
Longer Brain Teasers for Adults

Q1. Which of the statements is incorrect:
i) The Sun between the Earth and Moon
ii) The Earth between the Moon and Sun
iii) The Moon between the Sun and Earth

Q2. What are the next three letters in the following sequence?J, F, M, A, M, J, J, A, __, __, __ 

Q3. Jimmy’s mother had four children. She named the first Monday. She named the second Tuesday, and she named the third Wednesday. What is the name of the fourth child?

Q4. What is full of holes but can still hold water?

Q5. I do not have any special powers, but I can predict the score of any football game before it begins. How can I do this?

Q6. Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?

Q7. What can you hold without ever touching or using your hands?

Q8. Guess the next three letters in the series G T N T L __ __ __.

Q9. A boy is walking down the road with a doctor. While the boy is the doctor’s son, the doctor is not the boy’s father. Then who is the doctor? 

Q10. What 5-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?

 Please tell me the answers in the comments box.

Dear friends, that's all for this week
Meet you in the next week.
Till then bye and have a good day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCTION